- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three 24-button Expansion Modules.
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for Wi-Fi® connectivity and / or Bluetooth® headsets
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Powerover-Ethernet Class 1 design with "sleep mode".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.